It’s officially summer and that means its time for refreshing drinks served best on the patio. We’re planning ahead for fun Fourth of July parties here in the States, and that means Sangria. If you like the fruit-and-wine combination as much as we do, here are five of our favorite recipes for the sweet summer drink. Feel free to add your best recipes in the comments!
- A traditional Sangria recipe from Emeril Lagasse with red wine, brandy and orange-flavored liqueur.
- For a refreshing twist, try this Champagne Sangria recipe from Giada De Laurentiis. It combines Champagne, orange juice and mint simple syrup (recipe for that part included!).
- Stripped-down Sangria? Yes, please. Try this lighter Thai Basil Sangria that uses white wine instead of the traditional red.
- An Asian twist on the Spanish favorite, this Shinsei Sangria includes lychees and sake mixed in with white wine.
- Want to focus on the fruit? This White Peach Sangria recipe is easy and quite tasty.