Mark your calendar, this year Mother’s Day falls on May 10th and it’s sneaking up on us faster than expected. Not to worry though, we’ve got you covered – because it goes without saying that one of, if not the most important woman in your life deserves a little extra appreciation on this special day.
Here are five ideas to help you put your best foot forward this Mother’s Day:
- Breakfast is Served – While it might be hard to get everyone together so early on a Sunday morning, it’s worth it! Find a local restaurant Mom loves and make a reservation for brunch with the whole family. Or there’s always the breakfast in bed route, in which case we suggest these delightful Bacon and Egg Breakfast Cups by Julia’s Album.
- Say it With Hearts – Just as meaningful now as on Valentine’s Day, a heart for Mom will let her know just how much you’re thinking of her. While there are countless heart shaped items out there, we like ones she can keep on display to be admired. Did we mention our Love Bowl is a best seller?
- Personalize It – Gift Mom her initial, or her children’s, on a sweet pendant she can wear day in and day out. It will be a keepsake that makes her think of you each time she wears it. We’re fans of the added gemstones on this Nashelle option from Nordstrom.
- Flowers, Flowers, Flowers – We can’t say it enough. A vibrant bouquet or long-lasting house plant is sure to put a smile on Mom’s face. Call us biased, but we’re partial to a Nambé vase to help deliver such a beautiful gift.
- A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words – A framed art print, a clever saying. We’re sure Mom would appreciate either of these, but a beautifully framed photo of you… we’re willing to bet she’d like that too. Find the perfect frame to showcase your special moments.
Let us know how you plan to celebrate Mother’s Day in the comments below and visit Nambé.com for more great gift ideas.